Reading in my Garden
Actually, it’s not my garden. It’s Zoe’s Garden. Or – rather – I got the garden from Zoe’s Garden so it’s both Zoe’s and mine. And Zoe is a dog so … Let’s just stick to calling it my garden. This is a nice little garden with a tree, a tree stub, a little hill, water through, a barrel and an old-fashioned bicycle. It’s a lovely place to sit and read a book and just relax. I placed it on a sky platform high up in the sky so this is truly a peaceful place to just be in.
Now, when I first got the garden, it had some issues with the tree. The top kept disappearing. I IM’ed the owner of Zoe’s Garden, Adele Rhiadra, and she’s just the sweetest person. She came and looked at the garden to see what was wrong, corrected the mistake and then sent the fixed garden – as well as presents – to everyone who had purchased the garden. She felt so bad about the error and wanted to make it right for everyone. It’s so nice to meet a store owner who goes out of her way to correct something.
Another thing I really like about Zoe’s Garden is that many of the things comes with books and poses for reading. Now I love reading in RL (although SL has kind of taken a lot of my reading time lately) and apparently, so does Adele and that’s why she includes the books and poses in her gardens, benches … Love that!
What I’m wearing:
- Shirt: Bridle Shirt (Grey) – Nyte Caligari for Nyte’n’Day
- Belt: Bridle Belt – Nyte Caligari for Nyte’n’Day
- Shorts: My jean shorts blue – Marie Lauridsen for (Milk Motion)
- Leggings: Knit Leggings (ivory floral) – OMGWTF Barbecue for This is a fawn
- Boots: StreetStyleShoes with socks (pink) – *X*plosion
- Scarf: Scarf knots (flower) – Maya Tokidoki (maya levane) for TokiD
- Makeup: DarkEyes 06 – monica Outlander for Miamai
- Makeup: Nemesis 4 – Tuli Asturias for Tuli
- Hair: Boho (cranberry) – Truth Hawks for Truth Hair
- Eyes: ‘Sunrise’ Eyes (Deep blue) – Ikon Innovia for FASHISM
- Skin: Emma (fair, 06 Slate – copper brows – freckles – black lashes) – Tuli Asturias for Tuli
- Shape: Bodyshape 1 (Avie) – Emilia Redgrave for REDGRAVE (modified by me)
Prop: Interlude – Adele Rhiadra for Zoe’s Garden (31 prims with everything)
Read more about Zoe’s Garden here.
Use Your Shoes Challenge: 12 pairs blogged – 40 to go … (Read about the Use Your Shoes Challenge here.)